Thursday, September 22, 2011

Greek Revival Architecture Model

In this project, I researched Greek revival architecture and then created a model of this style using styrofoam and other materials.

Here is a picture of my model:


While doing this project, I learned many things.  One of the things I learned is how relevant the ancient Greek architecture features are today.  I really liked seeing the examples of how the traditional Greek designs and ideas were used in modern situations.  I diskliked the look of the stone on my architecture.  If I were to do this project over again, I would probably create a more realistic texture of the stone and make the model neater.

1 comment:

  1. Good post - I like the stone effect on your model.

    You need to complete your post for the Prezi/PPT project.

    ReplyDelete