Friday, February 10, 2012

Commercial Roof Systems

In this activity, we researched green roofing systems and then put a roof on our Keystone Library.

Here is my research:
Step Tuff is a good brand for roofing finishes that you can walk on.


There are extensive and intensive roofs. Extensive roofs have a smaller amount of soil medium so it is lighter, but it limits the types of plants you are able to have. I am going to use an intensive green roofing system because I want a variety of plants of all shapes and sizes for my roof.

This is the section sheet of my roof and wall and a 3D view of my green roof:



Reflection:
During this activity, it was difficult finding what types of treatments were good for a roof that you can walk on. It was cool to see the green roof in place in Revit.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Roofing . Thanks for sharing this information.

    Oklahoma city roofing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    Certified Precision Roofing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The particular internet is one of the most useful tools for finding roofing contractors. The Better Business Institution website is accessible no matter what city you live in. Eastvale Roofers

    ReplyDelete