Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beam Analysis Shortcuts - Activity 3.2.4

In this activity, I did used equations to figure out the end reactions and maximum moments of the same beams in activity 3.2.3. Also, I used MD solids to make shear and moment diagrams.














Reflection
This activity was a lot easier than 3.2.3 because I did the 3.2.3 activity before it and was able to get a pretty good handle on what I was doing. Also, I just had to plug in numbers into an equation instead of going through the whole process of trying to look at the beam and figure out where to go from there.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you. You have saved my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John the Fifth. How are you?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you Mark Bryan. Please marry us. We'll give you some time to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE respond ASAP. The caterers are scheduled for next week.

      Delete
    2. MARK, if you do not respond within 24 hours, we will automatically wed you at the nearest courthouse. We won't even let you choose which courthouse.

      Delete
  4. can u help me in the final plz

    ReplyDelete