Friday, March 2, 2012

Keystone Library - Project 3.1.1

In this project, we had to add components and figure out the layout of our library.

These are the deliverables:






Reflection
I thought this project was sort of difficult because there was a lot of things to do and a lot of requirements. One of the things I would've done differently is plan out the rooms better. This would've made it easier and made it look better. I enjoyed seeing a more complete library and building at the end of this project.

4 comments:

  1. could I possibly get the revit file for this? if so thanks.
    percjtenex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also appreciate the revit files if you have them. Thanks for this!
    My email is alexander.noggle457@student.mckinneyisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so appreciate the revit file as well. Thanks. Email twinn613@lsr7.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete